Sneaker Freaker x Puma (The Bunyip)

Puma have done some nice collabs based off the Dallas silhouette, I especially like the Hanon collab and would love to get my hands on the 1 of 50 burgundy colourway! No official release date yet but is set to release in the coming weeks across Asia Pacific and on SneakerFreaker.com in limited numbers of course. I really like the finish on this shoe. you can see they have put alot of thought and work into it, two years worth.  Not sure if I will cop this one, have had the chance to get my hands on the Blaze of Glory (Black) but didnt take it so I will see this may be my first SF pickup. Enough from me check out the pictures below.




This entry was posted on Wednesday 25 April 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply